“The COVID-19 pandemic, the biggest challenge confronting healthcare systems worldwide since decades, has highlighted the urgent need for digital improvement,” says Nicole Formica-Schiller ahead of the Davos Digital Health Forum which takes place on January 28, 2021, at Davos, Switzerland.
Mrs Formica-Schiller will be on the virtual stage sharing her extensive experience in Disruptive Technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Blockchain as well as digitalization at the intersection to healthcare and geopolitics. In particular, she will provide deeper insights on:
- How these innovative digital solutions prove useful in tackling global challenges of current and future pandemics
- How Blockchain solutions provide the needed transparency to generate trust in a sustainable healthcare system
- If AI regulations will hinder digital acceleration
- If this future oriented digital transformation will result in a truly sustainable healthcare system
- What would the digital future strategy look like
“The pandemic made governments and its citizens explore the unknown and navigate uncertainties bringing the importance of healthcare to the forefront of geopolitics. In parallel, pragmatic solutions based on advanced technologies such as AI and Blockchain have emerged to help overcome this glpbal pandemic”, emphasizes Nicole Formica-Schiller.
Mrs Formica-Schiller will share the stage with other industry experts like Ingmar Hoerr, CEO of CureVac and senior leaders from Google, Cisco, Sanofi, Stanford University etc.
To register go to https://davosdigitalforum.ch/registration-health-edition/