Policy & Regulatory
Today governments, policy makers and regulators can have significant impact on the economic value of the healthcare industry and its innovations. We support our clients in aligning common interests of all relevant stakeholders to pragmatically drive healthcare systems towards greater sustainability and improved access to innovation.
Our work ensures that the client’s interests are represented on a proactive basis where possible and reactive where appropriate, protecting and enhancing their visibility, presence, and reputation. Therefore we co-ordinate activities across client functions enabling the sharing of best practices.
Specifically, we support our clients with:
- developing and implementing government affairs and public policy strategies at a national and international level
- aligning country government affairs and public policy strategies to regional strategies through co-creation and co-development
- leading the monitoring of EU policy developments with impact at the EU level and country level
- coordinating the sharing of information, policy updates, and best practices
- supporting and leading, where appropriate, client representation and participation with relevant stakeholders with a particular focus on promoting a positive presence for our client amongst key stakeholders
- monitoring the policy and regulatory environment with the goal of providing sophisticated information and insights on dealing with developments in the industry environment